ABOUT ME 介绍我自己
Hi! Welcome to my blog!
I am Kate who are Thai. My hometown is Chiangmai. Maybe you have already known that Chiangmai is northern part of Thailand.
Why i create this blog?
1st reason: I want to introduce Chiangmai to you who plan to travel here. I want to share interest information about place to go, things to eat, things to buy, culture, etc. and 2nd reason
which quite strange because i want to practice chinese language skill, before start write this blog i studied chinese in Taiwan about 6 months so, it is very short time. So i can not write complicate sentence but let me try! If you detect some mistake words/ sentence you can tell me freely.
Let enjoy my stories!
您好,我是Kate。我是泰国人。我住在清迈。可能你们知道清迈在泰国北部.
为什么我创建这个博客。
因为我想要介绍清迈。什么东西好用,去哪里好玩,。。别的原因是我想练习中文。以前我在台湾学中文可是才六个月所以我不会说很多。请你们了解。
让你们享受我的故事!
I am Kate who are Thai. My hometown is Chiangmai. Maybe you have already known that Chiangmai is northern part of Thailand.
Why i create this blog?
1st reason: I want to introduce Chiangmai to you who plan to travel here. I want to share interest information about place to go, things to eat, things to buy, culture, etc. and 2nd reason
which quite strange because i want to practice chinese language skill, before start write this blog i studied chinese in Taiwan about 6 months so, it is very short time. So i can not write complicate sentence but let me try! If you detect some mistake words/ sentence you can tell me freely.
Let enjoy my stories!
您好,我是Kate。我是泰国人。我住在清迈。可能你们知道清迈在泰国北部.
为什么我创建这个博客。
因为我想要介绍清迈。什么东西好用,去哪里好玩,。。别的原因是我想练习中文。以前我在台湾学中文可是才六个月所以我不会说很多。请你们了解。
让你们享受我的故事!
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น